Weapons pure of the element of Wind, spun from the heavenly clouds of the sky.
Done in Photoshop with Bamboo tablet.
These weapons were one of the toughest ones to design and draw. How do you make weapons, things designed to do physical damage, from something so delicate as air and wind? Well... you make vapor weapons! I really like how they came out. I think they capture the delicateness of their material and yet have a strong look that makes it believable to be firm, physical objects that could do some serious damage.
I didn't label what they are, but maybe I'll add that later. For now I'll try to give a brief list though most should be easy to tell what they are, I hope.
1. Spear (long weapon on the very left)
2. Dagger (small weapon to the right of the spear)
3. Blade (just below the dagger)
4. Scythe (to the right of dagger and blade; looks like a large ax)
5. Shield (large object in the center)
6. Mace (horizontal weapon just above shield)
7. Hammer (just above the mace)
8. Wand (to the right of the shield)
9. Staff (to the right of the wand)
10. Bow (weapon at the very bottom)